What's NEW for 2015?
- NEW Comfort Harness
- Easily adjustable straps that can grow with your child
- Easy in with no more closed loops
- Hassle-free out with just one click
- Repositioned safety warnings for a streamlined look
Adjustment of the seat fabric to extend over and wrap around part of the frame for a cleaner and more streamlined look.
In 2014, Bugaboo returned to its roots by introducing the Bugaboo Cameleon³ Classic Collection in Navy Blue and Khaki. Now they're rounding off the Classic stroller collection with Sand, a color as timeless as the desert, as calming as the shore, as enduring as the trench coat. Just like your Bugaboo Cameleon³ stroller.
The Bugaboo Cameleon³ Classic Collection combines elegance and sophistication for the timeless look that makes a true classic. Both the base fabrics and tailored fabric sets in Sand feature an off-white micro-fleece quilted interior lining on the extendable sun canopy, bassinet, mattress and apron. Match with sand-colored accessories to compliment the standard-frame stroller: foot muff and parasol (sold separately).
The Iconic Stroller Even Better
The 3rd generation of the iconic all-in-one stroller is even more versatile, stylish and functional than ever before. Light and compact, it’s also easy to lift and store. Suitable for a newborn or toddler, the multi-terrain Bugaboo Cameleon3 can seamlessly adapt to your journey – whether that’s through the city, woods, sand or snow. In fact, it can take you everywhere you want to go.
The premium materials and endless accessory combinations will ensure your child stays comfortable in all weather conditions: spring showers, hot summer days, breezy fall afternoons and cold wintry mornings. The original and best just got even better.
The Bugaboo Cameleon3 is adjustable to the parent, child and the environment. Whether infant or toddler, asleep or awake, city or beach, winter or summer, the Bugaboo Cameleon3 is ready to go. The modular setup lets you adjust the stroller with particular needs at that moment. Choose a color, easily convert from seat to bassinet, and even adjust the handlebar to a preferred height. Bugaboo Cameleon3 is made to go your way.
3 positions for all terrains, in the city, small swivel wheels in front will help navigate through tight spaces with one hand and adjustable suspension keeps you rolling smoothly. On rougher terrain, with big wheels forward, you’ll be ready for bumps that come your way. Easily converts into two-wheel position to pull through sand or snow.
Light & Compact
The Bugaboo Cameleon3 is incredibly light and compact for such a versatile and fully loaded stroller. Without compromising to key functionality, you’ll experience an easy ride and carry the stroller with great ease. Due to the stroller’s modular setup, it is even lighter and more compact when folded into two pieces.
What you get
- Chassis with wheels
- Seat/bassinet frame
- Carry handle
- Base bassinet fabric
- Base seat fabric
- 1 tailored fabric set (includes sun canopy and apron)
- Underseat bag
- Rain cover
- 2 year warranty
What it does:
- Quick and easy maneuverability
- Modular folding system
- Suitable from infant to toddler
- Reversible bassinet; can be used separately
- Mattress with aerated inlay
- Car seat adaptable
- Reversible seat with three reclining positions; can be used separately
- Height-adjustable handlebar
- Reversible handlebar for city & rough terrain
- Adjustable suspension on swivel wheels
- Durable foam-filled tires
- Large water-repellent sun canopy
- Customizable color choices
- All fabrics machine washable
- For children up to 37.5 lbs.
- Weight (chassis, wheels & seat): ± 21 lbs
- Large storage in underseat bag: 6.3 gallons
- folded: 35X20X12 inches
|Model No. (SKU)||231110SA03|
|Estimated Preorder Stock Date||No|
|Estimated Backorder Stock Date||No|