Narrow and nippy, with a compact frame for smart city steering.
You love hitting the city, but with all the bustle and bumps it can be rough. So we’ve made sure the urbo² has even more ways help you keep your cool. The narrow frame is just as light, stylish and nippy, but now the built-in wheels have front suspension, so little passengers get an even smoother ride. Plus there’s a concealed sunshade for long, lazy naps in your favorite café.
- Smooth mover – front suspension for a bump-free ride
- Space saving - slide the adjustable handles right down to squeeze into even tighter city spaces
- Hallway-friendly – folds away for easy storage
- Zzzzzz – built-in insect net and sleepshade to stop unwanted visitors
Features & Benefits:
- Set up for snoozing – extra lined hood and visor
- Full recline – for long, leisurely naps
- Reversible seat – so they can face you or the world
- Flip-flop friendly brake – for easy stop and go
- Peek-a-boo window – for quick check ups
- Lots of distraction – fun toy loop to keep baby entertained
- Safe on the road – car seat compatible
- Temperature control – adjustable air vent to keep baby comfortable
- Comforting bumper – leather bumper bar for extra peace of mind
- Quilted comfort – super-comfy luxury padded seat
- Bags of room – easy access shopping basket
- Dimensions: H: 35 x W: 21 x D: 33” approx.
- Folded Size: H: 11 x W: 21 x D: 33” approx.
- Weight: 19.8lbs approx.
- Age Suitability: Birth - 50lbs approx.
|Model No. (SKU)||Stroller_Leather_Trim|
|Estimated Preorder Stock Date||N/A|
|Estimated Backorder Stock Date||N/A|
|Manufacturer||Mamas & Papas|
Customer ReviewsAdd Your Review
- Great Stroller! Review by Liz
Value Quality Price
There are a few things that would make it a 5 star stroller to me:
-Slightly larger wheels. The wheels are adequate and the suspension does make up a good bit for what it lacking in size, but if they were just a bit bigger this stroller could probably tackle anything.
-An even larger basket. I just so adore the huge basket on the UppaBaby Vista.
-Something on the stroller is creaky sometimes (from day one). I think it might be the wheels? It doesn't seem to be a functional issue thus far, but it just sounds bad. Maybe it's just all the metal parts on this thing? Whatever it is, I could do without it.
-If the stroller could be folded with the seat in the parent facing position. Currently the seat must be in the forward facing position to fold the stroller. It's not a huge deal though, because the seat is very easy to reverse. Nonetheless I would love to have the option of leaving the seat parent facing.
The bottom line is that this thing is awesome! I would never have purchased the original Urbo because of the lack of suspension and wheel issues I read so much about as well as the smaller basket and the lower, less upright seat. But Mamas & Papas has made some MAJOR improvements with the Urbo2. It's a great and very functional stroller. I love it. (Posted on 2/15/2014)