Narrow and nippy, with a compact frame for smart city steering.
You love hitting the city, but with all the bustle and bumps it can be rough. So we’ve made sure the urbo² has even more ways help you keep your cool. The narrow frame is just as light, stylish and nippy, but now the built-in wheels have front suspension, so little passengers get an even smoother ride. Plus there’s a concealed sunshade for long, lazy naps in your favorite café.
- Smooth mover – front suspension for a bump-free ride
- Space saving - slide the adjustable handles right down to squeeze into even tighter city spaces
- Hallway-friendly – folds away for easy storage
- Zzzzzz – built-in insect net and sleepshade to stop unwanted visitors
Features & Benefits:
- Set up for snoozing – extra lined hood and visor
- Full recline – for long, leisurely naps
- Reversible seat – so they can face you or the world
- Flip-flop friendly brake – for easy stop and go
- Peek-a-boo window – for quick check ups
- Lots of distraction – fun toy loop to keep baby entertained
- Safe on the road – car seat compatible
- Temperature control – adjustable air vent to keep baby comfortable
- Comforting bumper – leather bumper bar for extra peace of mind
- Quilted comfort – super-comfy luxury padded seat
- Bags of room – easy access shopping basket
- Dimensions: H: 35 x W: 21 x D: 33” approx.
- Folded Size: H: 11 x W: 21 x D: 33” approx.
- Weight: 19.8lbs approx.
- Age Suitability: Birth - 50lbs approx.
|Model No. (SKU)||Stroller_Leather_Trim|
|Estimated Preorder Stock Date||N/A|
|Estimated Backorder Stock Date||N/A|
|Manufacturer||Mamas & Papas|
Customer ReviewsAdd Your Review
- http://www.nig.in.th/Jobs.asp?cartier/Pre_Owned_Cartier_Jewellery_Uk Review by Pre Owned Cartier Jewellery Uk
Real good to see is genuine, customer service quite to my satisfaction, I bought the New Year approached, so many people may buy logistics slow, but overall just fine! In the future will patronize! Good! Real very small, not like the way to go, he has been put on the Olympic Games.
Pre Owned Cartier Jewellery Uk http://www.nig.in.th/Jobs.asp?cartier/Pre_Owned_Cartier_Jewellery_Uk (Posted on 7/27/2015)
- http://www.lartisan-design.com/graphic.asp?burberry/Burberry_Blue_Label_Outlet_In_Japan Review by Burberry Blue Label Outlet In Japan
Capacity is still quite large, but can not put paper bags because the opening is too small zipper, metal work just fine, too thin shoulder straps, back hurts a little heavy, belt buckles and straps are not retractable elongated hole type led to slightly shorter, I might relatively high bar. No color, the overall cost can be, rz, disinfectant taste too, mainly the price looks okay okay I also recently missing package, so we reclaim the.
Burberry Blue Label Outlet In Japan http://www.lartisan-design.com/graphic.asp?burberry/Burberry_Blue_Label_Outlet_In_Japan (Posted on 7/27/2015)
- Great Stroller! Review by Liz
Value Quality Price
There are a few things that would make it a 5 star stroller to me:
-Slightly larger wheels. The wheels are adequate and the suspension does make up a good bit for what it lacking in size, but if they were just a bit bigger this stroller could probably tackle anything.
-An even larger basket. I just so adore the huge basket on the UppaBaby Vista.
-Something on the stroller is creaky sometimes (from day one). I think it might be the wheels? It doesn't seem to be a functional issue thus far, but it just sounds bad. Maybe it's just all the metal parts on this thing? Whatever it is, I could do without it.
-If the stroller could be folded with the seat in the parent facing position. Currently the seat must be in the forward facing position to fold the stroller. It's not a huge deal though, because the seat is very easy to reverse. Nonetheless I would love to have the option of leaving the seat parent facing.
The bottom line is that this thing is awesome! I would never have purchased the original Urbo because of the lack of suspension and wheel issues I read so much about as well as the smaller basket and the lower, less upright seat. But Mamas & Papas has made some MAJOR improvements with the Urbo2. It's a great and very functional stroller. I love it. (Posted on 2/15/2014)